This is the first end vent installed. It still has some details left to be added. There are some blocks that I need to make that will be installed on there. I just found a lumber supplier yesterday. So maybe I can start on those soon.
It's not as clear as I would like but you see the exposed decking. It's really just trimmed out with the tongue and groove boards. But it looks like the real thing and it saves money.
Both front doors are now in. They are missing the "mantel" or "shelf" that is a characteristic of these homes. The price was so high that I decided to I would just build it myself. One more project on my list. :-)